You can now lose weight and gain muscle mass at your home with this mini-plan that is suitable for men and women. You have to consume lots of water and find the proper time to exercise daily 45-60 minutes. The workout routine should be 50 minutes for beginner, and then increase it gradually to 200 minutes. A healthy diet must be followed so that bloating can be eliminated and you stay healthy.
A 10-week plan:
- Monday – you need to do 20 squats, 25-second wall-sit, 15 seconds plank, 5 push-ups, 35 jumping jacks, 25 crunches, 15 lunges, 10 sit-ups, and 10 butt-kicks.
- Tuesday – 10 squats, 20 crunches, 10 jumping jacks, 10 push-ups, 25 lunges, 35 sit-ups, 45-second wall-sit, 30 seconds plank, 20 butt-kicks.
- Wednesday – 15 squats, 30 sit-ups, 30 crunches, 35-second wall-sit, 50 jumping jacks, 25 butt-kicks, 25 lunges, 40-second plank, 10 push-ups.
- Thursday – 35 squats, 20 crunches, 15 lunges, 30-second plank, 50 sit-ups, 60-seconds wall-sit, 35 butt-kicks, 25 jumping jacks, 20 push-ups.
- Friday – 25 squats, 40 sit-ups, 60-secnd plank, 30 push-ups, 30 crunches, 60 lunges, 55 jumping jacks, 45-second wall-sit, 50 butt kicks.
Rest during the weekend.
Cardio workout week plan:
- 30-second sprint and 30-second jog (5x);
- 35-second sprint and 45-second jog (6x);
- 45-second sprint and 60-second jog (7x);
- 50-second sprint and 45 second jog (8x);
- 55-second sprint and 30-second jog (7x);
- 60-second sprint and 45-second jog (6x);
- 65-second sprint and 60-second jog (5x);
- 70-second sprint and 45-second jog (6x);
- 75-second sprint and 30-second jog (7x);
- 80-second sprint and 45-second jog (8x).