Having firm and well-shaped buttocks is the dream of every woman. However, a healthy diet is not enough to give a harmonious volume to that part of the body.
For satisfactory results, it is important to do these exercises at least 3 times a week to notice results. However, you will still need to do other cardio or aerobics exercises to make your whole body work.
Women are most interested about their hips and thighs when it comes to weight loss at this level.
Spend only 12 minutes per day and your legs will be perfect
You can get rid of excess fat in these areas from your body by following simple 12-minute workout.
However, before you start it is important to drink water enormously regardless of the exercise that will allow you to get rid of the large fat deposits on your inner and outer thighs. You can do these simple exercises at home, without an instructor or a professional trainer.
Just note that the exercises are not easy, but the end result is well worth it!
Here’s how you should proceed (Video):
– First, you need to prepare your body for a good workout
– Pick up a mat and lie on your back
– Position yourself on the side with your legs straight
– Lift your left leg making sure it does not touch the ground
– Place your left hand on your hips and lean slightly over your right arm that should be parallel to your body
– Do this exercise for about 6 minutes
– Subsequently, do the same with the right leg while your left leg must remain on the floor
– Do this for another 6 minutes
– Make sure your breathing is regular while you are doing this exercise