If you are suffering from headaches, joint pains, acne or pimples, varicose veins, then laurel is the solution for you. This is a common ingredient in many households, however not many people are familiar with the fact that this leaf can be used for medical purposes and hence make a great medicinal oil which will boost your health in so many ways.
Here below are some of the health advantages of these leaves:
- Alleviate joint pain and treat varicose veins
- Boost immunity
- Cleanse the colon
- Relax the nervous system
- Incite sweating
- Improve mental activity
The Laurel Leaves Oil
- 1 ounce of bay leaves
- 1 cup of olive oil
Start with mashing the leaves and after that pour the olive oil over them. Then, pour the mixture into a glass bottle, and close it nicely. Keep it in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks, and meanwhile from time to time shake the bottle.
After 14 days have passed, use cheesecloth to strain the oil, and then transfer the oil into a suitable container. Store it in a cold place.
Uses of Laurel Leaves Oil
- It can be used for massaging painful joints, all you have to do is to heat it on steam and rub the affected areas.
- Likewise, it can relieve severe headaches; therefore use it to massage your temples with it.
- It can act as lotion thus successfully treating acne and pimples, and as well as various skin conditions.
- This oil can stimulate appetite; alleviate abdomen pain and issues with the intestines.
Furthermore, this beneficial oil can relieve migraine, earaches, and high body temperature. Above all it normalizes the renal and hepatic function.