There are some women who struggle to stay healthy and lose weight because they face health problems like gall bladder, pre-diabetes, high cholesterol levels, fatty liver, and depression. Hormonal imbalance can cause weight gain which may be unexplainable to them. Once they grow older, women are more likely to face this issue.
Reasons for ineffective receptor sites
- Sugar, caffeine, and alcohol intake;
- Dairy, meat, and eggs from animals that have been treated with growth hormones;
- Constantly exposing to substances that mimic estrogen in the personal care products, diet, and environment (xenoestrogens);
- ‘grain drain’ from barley, rye, wheat, and corn-based products that are usually modified genetically;
- Sleep deprivation, stress, and EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies);
- High intake of fructose that comes from corn syrup and even natural foods like tomatoes and unsweetened applesauce.
Maintain hormonal balance
This can be accomplished by making simple changes into your daily routine. In this way you will allow charging your health and weight.
These are the important hormones in women’s bodies which have to be balanced.
- Estrogen – it is a highly significant hormone that has to be balanced with the related hormone named progesterone. If they are imbalanced, memory loss, migraine headache, and water retention can be caused. Moreover, it may cause fat accumulation around the thighs and hips and speed up the process of aging.
How to clean estrogen receptors?
- Wash your vegetables and fruits to remove the herbicides, fungicides, and estrogen-mimicking pesticides;
- Use 2 tbsp. of lining-rich toasted cold milled flaxseeds daily to defeat estrogen. You can sprinkle it in your smoothies or food;
- Avoid consumption of foods that are high in copper like shellfish, chocolate, avocados, seeds, and nuts. It is connected to estrogen, thus those women who use copper IUDs or birth control pills can have dominance of estrogen;
- Take 2-3 cardamom seeds in order to season your soup, stew, chili, or bean dishes for the seeds have an ability to clean and detoxify the liver that is crucial for hormone balance;
- Take 100 mg of supplement DIM (diindolymethane) for two times per day with meals in order to control the estrogen metabolism;
- Apply topical progesterone creams which acts against estrogen dominance;
- Avoid using personal care products that contain endocrine disrupters such as phthalates and parabens;
- Do not drink water from plastic bottles, but rather glass or stainless steel bottles;
- Do not reheat food in plastic containers.
- Insulin – the levels of this hormone may raise if we excessively consume caffeine, sugar, and alcohol. This increases the blood sugar levels, accelerating fat accumulation, and overloading receptor sites. When then receptors are blocked insulin resistance occurs, and this causes high blood sugar levels and high triglycerides. You will have to clean up your insulin receptor sites if you have issues with fatigue, felling anxious, having problems with concentration, lacking motivation or focus, intense and frequent hunger, and weight gain.
How to clean insulin receptors?
- Consume lemon water instead of cup of coffee first thing in the morning. If you consume coffee while you fast your insulin levels will increase, and insulin sensitivity will decrease;
- During each meal consume a glass of water with 1 tsp of raw apple cider vinegar so that the acidity of ACV slows down the digestion of carbohydrates and lower blood sugar levels by up to 30%;
- To metabolize sugar, add coriander, bay leaves, cloves, and cinnamon to your meals;
- Switch sugar for stevia as it is a naturally sweet-tasting herb which does not increase blood sugar levels;
- Chromium is highly important mineral for the regulation of blood sugar levels, however, it is deficient in our diet. To help your insulin work quickly and more effectively, take UNIKEY Weight Loss Formula which contain 200 mg of chromium.
- Leptin – this is the hormone of satiety. If in case you feel hungry after a meal, then you have clogged receptors and the issue worsens if you consume high amounts of fructose instead of healthy fats.
How to clean leptin receptors?
- Take protein 30 minutes after you wake up and consume a plant-based smoothie for it efficiently cleans leptin receptors;
- Consume omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9 to reactivate leptin receptor sensitivity. Take black currant seed oil as it is high in these essential fats and will boost your metabolism, make your fingernails, skin, and hair shiny, and will help you fight inflammation;
- Avoid consumption of foods that are high in fructose for they stimulate appetite. Unsweetened apple sauce, tomatoes, and agave syrup re less dangerous options.
- Cortisol – this hormone is activated by stress, EMF exposure, and sleep deprivation. Its levels can raise up to 45% by a single night of improper sleep. Also, cortisol receptors can be overloaded in a few minutes if a stressful situation happens at work. Excessive cortisol production is triggered by the use of wireless devices. This creates more than 20 heat-shock proteins. This leads to fat accumulation around the midsection, sugar and salt cravings, destruction of tissues, inflammation, and low immunity.
How to clean cortisol receptors?
- Yoga and meditation are stress-relieving activities that lower cortisol levels, thus practice them;
- Make sure not to use electronic devices an hour before going to bed for EMFs affect the body on a biological level increasing the levels of cortisol. You should try reading a book instead;
- Add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil and vanilla whey protein into your coffee. Make sure not to consume black coffee on an empty stomach for it increases the blood sugar and cortisol levels. You can add a little healthy fat and protein in order to prevent cortisol levels increase.
- Thyroid gland hormones – if these hormones are underactive or inactive then problems like dry skin, impaired memory, fatigue, constipation, joint pain, depression, hair loss, weak fingernails, and cold hands and feet can appear.
How to clean thyroid hormone receptors?
- Use coconut oil for baking and cooking for it is high in medium chain fatty acids which improve the function of thyroid and boost the metabolism by 56%;
- Consult a doctor to do tests which evaluate TSH, free T4, free T3, thyroid antibodies, and reverse T3. The normal values of these hormones are not at the ideal levels in the body, thus you have to be aware of that;
- There are a lot of grains that contain gluten which is a type of protein highly similar to the thyroid hormone, thus it may deceive the body in producing less amounts of this hormone. You will have to avoid grains that contain gluten like kamut, rye, spelt, what, triticale, barley, couscous, and oats. But, you can consume grains that are gluten-free, and those are amaranth, quinoa, wild rice, brown rice, buckwheat, teff, taro, and millet. Use arrowroot or tapioca for thickening, instead of flour.
- Human grown hormone – it is responsible for growing, strengthening the bones, and protecting the heart. When we turn 40, its production decreases by 14% each 10 years. The issue worsens if we consume greater amounts of eggs, dairy, and meat that are treated with another growth hormone named rBST. This is an unnatural hormone that deceives our body to produce less of the natural HGH. It the HGH levels are low, symptoms like high blood pressure, low libido, anxiety, high body fat percentage, depression, and muscle loss can appear.
How to clean HGH receptors?
- Start an exercise training program in intervals, combine short periods of high intensity training with longer periods of low to moderate intense training to increase the production of HGH by 500%;
- Eat Montmorency tart cherries that are packed in melatonin. Drink ¼ cup of tar cherry juice diluted with 1 cup of water between 7 and 9 p.m.;
- Consume only eggs and meat that are organic as here is no use of growth hormone in animals by the USDA standards;
- Get rid of dairy for they contain synthetic growth hormones. A lot of milk labels claim that cows do have not been treated with rBST, other dairy products like sour cream, yogurt, butter, cheese, and coffee creamer do not claim the same;
- The revolutionary Earthing tech naturally increases the levels of melatonin, lowering cortisol levels at the same time and eliminating inflammations, thus ground yourself.
Excess fat causes weight gain, however, there are other toxic chemicals which may damage our body in the fat and those are chemicals, leftover drugs, heavy metals, and excess hormones and they can be deposited in our fat cells. Once we try to lose weight, the toxins are released into the blood stream. They may be very dangerous, but you can detoxify your body in the following ways:
- Use Liver Lovin’ Formula as it does not contain taurine. Taurine is used by the liver for production of bile and it is crucial for removing and reducing heavy metals, chlorine, aldehydes, ammonia, petroleum solvents, and alcohol.
- Get a detox bath 2 times a week. Take 2 cups of baking soda and 2 cups of sea salt and pour them in a hot bath, relaxing until the water cools. Put on a towel and do not shower for 4 hours. The hot water will bring the toxins at the skin surface. Once the water cools, osmosis cleans the toxins from the warm body into the cooling water. In this way you will be able to alleviate jet lag and radiation-related fatigue.
- Use activated charcoal to absorb toxins in the stomach.
- Chia seeds and flax seeds contain soluble and insoluble fiber that bind quickly to toxins which are found in the digestive tract and eliminate them from the body. Consume 2-4 tbsp. of these seeds per day.
- Drink water ½ of your body weight in ounces daily. You can also drink cranberry water that keep the lymphatic fluid flow which is crucial for removing of toxins.