The cabbage soup diet is 7-day diet lows in calories, which will help you lose weight quickly about 5 kg in only a week.
How does it work?
Many people claim that cabbage has the ability to burn calories fast. In order for the diet to be effective, you need to eat the cabbage soup along specific additions every day for a week. The soup doesn’t have a lot of calories and the additional food changes every day.
The diet works best for people who often feel hungry. You can eat as much cabbage soup as you like, and you can include drinks such as coffee, tea and water without sugar in the diet.
The cabbage soup diet recipe:
– 6 chopped onions
– 2 sliced green peppers
– 2 cans of tomatoes
– 250 gr. of sliced mushrooms
– A bunch of chopped celery
– Half a head of chopped cabbage
– 3 sliced carrots
– A package of dry onion soup
– 1 or 2 cubes of bouillon
– Cayenne pepper
– Curry powder
– Mixed herbs (optional).
– Saute the chopped onions in a pot sprayed with a little vegetable oil, and then add the green peppers and heat for a minute
– Now, add the cabbage, carrots, celery and mushrooms, before sprinkling a little cayenne pepper or curry
– Add 12 cups of water in the soup and some bouillon cubes
– Cook the soup on medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
The cabbage soup diet plan:
Eat unlimited amounts of the soup and any kind of fruit except bananas. Drink only water and sugar-free fruit juice.
Consume only the cabbage soup and some vegetables. You can have a potato with some butter for dinner, but you shouldn’t eat fruit at all.
Consume unlimited amounts of the soup along with vegetables and fruit except bananas and potatoes.
You can consume as much as you want of the cabbage soup and some skimmed milk. Have some bananas too.
On the fifth day, consume unlimited amounts of the cabbage soup plus 565 gr. of beef and 6 tomatoes. Drink 6-8 glasses of water to flush out the excess uric acid from the body.
Consume as much cabbage soup as you want along some beef and vegetables.
The last day of the diet allows unlimited amount of the cabbage soup with a little brown rice, vegetables and sugar-free fruit juice.